RAPiZZA is a QSR chain that promises rapid delivery of fusion pizzas
with plans for country-wide expansion through franchise outlets.
RAPiZZA is a QSR chain that promises rapid delivery of fusion pizzas with plans for country-wide expansion through franchise outlets.
Visual Branding Concept
Keeping these expansion plans in mind, the identity had to be easy to replicate. The designers went for practical, modern and easy branding that could be conveniently implemented across multiple systems. The forms and shapes played a key role in the development that was kept consistent with the core structure of the brand.
Visual Branding Elements
- Logo – The Watch represents the Rapid bake Promise, The Slice Represents the Pizza.
- The Brand name – RAPiZZA is a fusion of two words – Rapid + Pizza.
- The red band “Z” is used repeatedly in the branding as well as the interiors to symbolise rapid.
- The textures are inspired by the central Idea of the Brand. Elements from the Logo and the use of the shade of red make the texture in sync with the visual branding of RAPiZZA.
- Using a colour like red for QSR or fast-food restaurant chains automatically brings out a high recall value because red is a vibrant and prominent colour.
All the branding elements like the Brand name, logo, textures and colours are a symbolic representation of two elements, rapid and fusion, that are the core promises of the brand.