Restaurants are a booming industry and designing a restaurant without the proper inputs can be a costly affair. If you don’t have a massive budget for a restaurant. You can always go for a simple restaurant design, which is clean and effective. The vibe is one of the most important things and good quality of food and service. The low budget restaurant design are always the ones which have the best quality food. The space is limited but that doesn’t mean that you cannot create a beautiful simple restaurant design with a low budget.
Here are few ways in which you can make a low budget small restaurant design?
- Layout: A spacious layout is important even in a space which is not too spacious. The ideal space idea is 6:4 dinning space to kitchen space, which means that the dining space should take up 60% of the area and 40% should be dedicated to the kitchen space. Low budget small restaurant designs also follow this same principle to allocate space.
- Think about what is needed: You should prioritize what is needed in the space before thinking about the fundamentals of aesthetics and other necessary look and feel items. The restaurant will need a fully equipped kitchen because that is the backbone of the space. In a simple restaurant design, one must prioritize ventilation and all the kitchen equipment which will be required depending on the cuisine which will be shared.
- Colors: In a low budget small restaurant design, one cannot experiment too much with the details of what can happen but the importance of the psychology of colors takes place. You must consider something within low budget but it brings out the aesthetics and decorative elements. A simple restaurant design can consist of paints, drawings, murals and little meaningful elements within the space.
- Eye-catching Entrance: For a low budget small restaurant design, you will need something attractive to catch the eye of the audience. Using bright neon lights, painting the building outside. You can have a few tables outside as a patio seating which can bring visibility.
- Outstanding Menu: Any small restaurant would want an extra leverage which is just not design related, but also offering delicious and unique stuff to the menu. A small restaurant design can include a really unique visual branding and logo options which brings out the fun and creative aspects and gives more room for innovation.
- Lighting: Lighting is one of the many important things that can make or break the space. A small restaurant design can go out of the box and more innovative with the lighting. Too much lighting could overpower the space and the entire focus would be on the lights and the brightness. The aim is to make your restaurant look bigger even when its not
- Nature: With a low budget restaurant design, you can’t go wrong with the use of plants and adding a bit of green in the space. It helps to make the space in the restaurant more pronounced and bigger. Plants add to the vibe and with a small restaurant design it is the perfect way to fill gaps in spaces which look too empty.
- Customers: For an eatery or a small restaurant, having a target audience is important, these will determine what kind of client you are expecting to come in. If you are a low budget restaurant; then you should look to target students and open your restaurant nearby a college or university. This will help with business immensely.
In hindsight, whether your restaurant is a low budget restaurant design or a fine dine restaurant. The aim is to create and serve a vibe that you look forward too. Small restaurant designs are often easy and doesn’t hurt the pocket too much. It gives you an opportunity to often expand faster and convert your businesses to franchises.