HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS-BRAMPTON
Infusing a touch of contemporary in a well-known hospitality brand
Holiday Inn wanted Design TWG to specifically work on a few intricate parts of the hotel like the new fireplace feature wall, and tables & side tables for the rooms.
Interior Design Concept
This express hotel is in an ideal location on the corner of Airport Road and Queen Street. Close to multiple major highways including 410, 407, and 401 and a 15 min drive from Toronto’s International Airport, this location is great for all visitors.
Design TWG implemented the brand’s guidelines for a modern space that was suitable for the clientele by creating a contemporary design. This gave the entire hotel space a smart look while maintaining a comfortable and modern environment.
A balanced colour palette of warm beige and brown creates a welcoming atmosphere at the entrance and in the lobby area. This colour scheme is juxtaposed with geometric patterns of the fabric elevating the contemporary feel of the space. Green and blue accent chairs implement the brand colours throughout the hotel maintaining the smart contemporary look. The Holiday Inn hotel also includes amenities such as an indoor pool and a health and fitness centre.
Elements of Design
- The central feature wooden ceiling in the dining area complements the accent TV and fireplace wall.
- Along with this wall, the etched acrylic wall defines the guest dining area.
- The contemporary look extends to the rooms featuring deep warm woods, with bright blue and lime accents through fabrics, artwork and sleek lighting fixtures.
- All rooms have new carpet flooring for the space.
- The breakfast area is vibrant with a lot of bright and vibrant light fixtures along with proper seating.
While redesigning the space for this well-known and easily accessible hotel, Design TWG followed all the brand mandates to create just what was asked for – a modern space with the well-known touch of the Holiday Inn hospitality experience.