Scope: Flavours is a rebranded Indian restaurant. The restaurant had grown from their small take out counter space and wanted to offer their clientele a family dining atmosphere. The intent for the project was to integrate a family dining area into the new larger space while maintaining the experience of a lunch eatery
Elements of Design:
- Booth seating for family dining.
- Bulkheads to enhance intimate feel and add interest.
- Incorporation of red colour.
- Use of wood for a feeling of warmth and to add texture.
- Dominant feature wall at entrance, with restaurant logo, clad in hardwood seamlessly flows from wall to ceiling
- Acrylic mirror panels on central bulkhead to reflect feature light fixtures.
- Large format red drum shade light fixtures over circular booths.
- Large rectangular family dining booth that can seat up to 10 people.
- LED lighting on booths walls and on bulkheads to add ‘halo’ glow.
- Bright red quartz bar counter with edge lighting.
- Bar bottle display with backlighting each cube shelf.
- Eclectic Indian tribal art framed in each booth area.